Forum > Customization

Is there a way to customize the PDF? I have 5 members of staff and 10 on the board and the 8.5x11 PDF only allows 4 to a page, making my staff page 2 full pages, and the board's page 3 full pages. It would be nice to be able to set the number of entries per page to whatever flows best (in my specific case, it would be going from 4 entries to 5 entries per page).

July 3, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterKatie

Hi Katie!

If you are referring to Step 3 - Staff, then 4 is the max per page. You can make it less, but not more at this time.

Thank you!

July 4, 2019 | Unregistered Commenterjhoevelmann

Is there a way to link family members? For example, is there a way to link grandparents to their grandkids when their grandkids are listed under their parents information? (usually, the grandkids attend with the grandparents, but the parents are also members of the church). If not, is that a feature that could be added? just a "related to" drop tab would be useful. Thanks!

July 9, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterKatie

Hi Katie!

There is currently not a feature to link family members, however, you can add the information in the "additional details" section on Step 1 - Families and it will show when you generate the PDF on the Photo Directory Pages (plus details) on Step 7. I hope that helps:)

July 10, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.