Forum > Download .csv

As a church secretary I would like to be able to download the information in a .csv format so that I can update my mailing labels without having to retype the information in the program, and on my spreadsheet.

April 14, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterSalli

Hi Salli!

Yes! You can export your Family data as a comma separated file (csv) for use in other programs. Once you're logged in as an admin - click on Step - 1 Families, scroll to the very bottom of the page.

Click the Export Families button to download a CSV (comma separated values) file containing all your Instant Church Directory Online Families information. Images will NOT be included.

You can use this exported CSV file in other applications that can read a CSV file. For example, use it to create envelopes or mailing labels using Microsoft Word Mail Merge. (Please see your specific program's Help menu for information about creating mailing labels or using CSV files.)

The CSV file columns will be arranged in this order:
Last Name, Adult First Name(s), Child Name(s), Address, City, State, ZIP, Phone Number(s), E-mail(s), Anniversary Date, Additional Details, Notes

Phone number and email addresses for individuals will be included in the Phone Number(s) and E-mails(s) fields.

April 15, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.