Forum > Printed Directory

I assumed when I signed up for this service that generating a pdf directory would mean picture AND directory info would be included. It doesn't even make sense that it doesn't include the information. I feel that's a little dishonest. I've paid for a full year, so at this point we're just sticking it out, but is there any way a FULL directory can be generated? We'll be changing service once our year is up. We have many older members who are not tech savvy enough to have smart phones, let alone have the capability to remember passwords and operate a computer.

March 9, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterStacy

Oh my goodness we have used this directory software for years. When we first purchased the software we took orders for the printed directory (printed professionally) and once people saw how perfect it was they wished they had put in an order. Are there features I wish I could have just like I would wish for... of course. We all have our own way of doing things. The ease of creating, the app and all the new features they keep adding make it perfect for us. Hopefully you too will come to appreciate and find ways that work for you.

March 9, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterSandra

Hi Stacy!

That's the great thing about generating a PDF, you have many options including photo directory pages! Once you're logged in as an admin, go to Step 6 - Settings, then select the blue button "page selection". Here you are able to select and organize the pages you want to include when creating or printing your PDF. Then go to Step 7 - Generate to generate the directory. Give this a try and let us know if you have any issues.

Have a great day!

March 11, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

Jody, Thank you very much for your help!

March 11, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterStacy

I'm getting requests from members to be able to print the directory from their home computers. Yes, the Admin can print, but shouldn't members be able to print also? Thanks!

March 28, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterBecky

Hi Becky!

Yes, your members are able to print a hard copy of the directory. Go to Step 8 - Share. Here You can copy and paste the hyperlink to the directory to give your Church members or list in your Church publications. Have a great day!

March 29, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.