Forum > Church Member app usage

Is there a way to find out how many of our church members are actually using the instantchurchdirectory app?

February 14, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterTheda

Hi Theda,

This is currently not a feature, but something we do have down on our roadmap when adding future features. I will be happy to add your comments for our team as well. How would this feature help you and your church? Have a great day!

February 15, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

Yes , this is highly recommended feature for admin.
two major reasons 1. Better control over privacy/security aspects of members and try to curb unauthorised access or malpractices
2. For ensuring the reach for members

February 15, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterThomas

Same reasons as Thomas AND 3) just to make sure we are spending money wisely (if no one is using it why pay for it....)

February 16, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterTheda

Thank you for your feedback! I have added your comments for our team. Have a terrific day!

February 18, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

I believe this would be a tremendous benefit to admin. I would like to see 2 figures .... enrolled and usage
1. Enrollments will give admin an appreciation of how many users in our church have created a login and are participating.
2. Some measure of traffic for my church account (hits (sign-ins) per month would help admin know if more training or promotion is needed ... or if interest in the app is increasing or decreasing.
3. A really nice feature would be a flag on the Family page or by the family email of families-emails that have created a login. This would help direct my attention to the families who have not created their login so I can offer them some help.

February 18, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterWeldon

Weldon posted above, and I agree, but the 3rd option I totally agree with:

3. A really nice feature would be a flag on the Family page or by the family email of families-emails that have created a login. This would help direct my attention to the families who have not created their login so I can offer them some help.

Not a flag that is viewable by all but for the Admin to take note of.

February 18, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterSandra

This would be most helpful!!! It would be great to know which families are using the online directory and app so that we could reach out to those not using it in hopes of helping them become acquainted with it and use it. Thank you for considering this.

February 22, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterDebbie

I too like this idea of being able to see who is using the directory and also the app by a flag viewable only to the administrator. If no one is using it or if some are using it over and over and over it would be helpful to know who is really using it and who isn't.

April 12, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterDalene B