Forum > Text Message High Costs

Text Messaging to the congregation would be such a great thing if not so expensive. Have you had any time trying to research any ways of reducing your cost on this feature? Could you app interface with something like goeasytesting.com ? This would enable us to maintain only one database.

October 22, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterLes

Hi Les,

Yes, we agree, texting is SO expensive. But unfortunately, we have not gotten the time to explore other options at this time. We've been pretty heavily focused on multiple admins right now. But thanks for the goeasytesting.com tip -- I'll add that to our research notes so when we do get the time we can explore that option!

Thank you and have a great day!

October 23, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

Jody: Thanks for the feedback. I did get the url wrong on the texting service I mentioned. The correct Url is https://www.callmultiplier.com

October 24, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterLes

I can see how to text someone individually from my phone. If a user does that by themselves, does that count as a church text if you were no the one a month week plan? Anyway to do that with groups. We have individuals that want to see say all of their mission group an update via text. We as a church would not be doing it. I don't see how to text everyone in a group, just an individual. Would be great addition.

October 24, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterRobyn