Forum > Activities Pages needed for Smart Phone Users

We are needing activities page/s accessible by smart phone users. The need is becoming greater and accelerating. Can you please help in this development so we can connect better with our church family.

Hi Jerry! Thank you for posting out. This is something we have on our roadmap to look at adding in the future. I would love to know how you foresee your church and members using this. What do you think would help you better in connecting with your members.

I'd love to add this info for our team as well. Thank you!

September 28, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

Hello, Jody-
Thanks very much for the speedy reply.
We envision using an activities section to post a variety of missions that we have. We have about 100 missions active in our church and one section would have an alphabetical list of those missions and their goals, etc. along with the point of contact. This would take up about 2 pages.
Another section would have posting of pictures of Bible Study Classes, Boy Scouts, Youth Activities, etc. This section would need about 3-5 pages.

Keeping all of this up to date and on line is desirable to better connect all, especially new members, and integrate them into the workings of the church.
Help?

October 1, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJerry Keery

Thank you for your response, Jerry! I have added the additional information you sent for our team. This gives us some great info to consider when looking at adding new features in the future.

Have a terrific day!

October 2, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.