Forum > Birth Year viewable (optional)

Is there not an option to have birth years viewable even within the pdf version? I don't understand why the field is even available (although it says it's optional), if it is not available to view by anyone other than the admin. We have someone that sends birthday cards each month and they would like to have an idea of ages especially for children. I went back and entered everyone's birth years to find out it still does not show up anywhere. Maybe the option per person of whether they prefer it to be viewed or not (like email, etc) Thank you for your consideration.

July 3, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterDoug

Hi Doug!

We have Birthday years on our improvements board to have the ability to show or hide the year in the apps. I do not believe it will be picked up with the next app update this year, but I have added your post for our team. Thank you!

July 4, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

We would also LOVE to have the option to show the birth year as well! If someone doesn't want their birth year to show then we simply won't enter it. Blessings as you work on updates & process the many requests that are submitted.

February 18, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterHannah

I would like to see the option of showing the birthday year in the directory or not showing it but still being able to have it viewable to the administrator for record keeping purposes and to keep up with ages of members etc. I don't want to always print the year but to be able to see it and have the option of printing it or not would be nice.

April 12, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterDalene B