Forum > To know who all have authorized there email addresses thru there phone

Hi,

I would like to know who from our church ( links sent to which email IDs ) and has successfully connected to the app. ? Is that possible?

Regards,
Alex

April 29, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterAlex

Hi Alex,

This is currently not an option, but it is something we are looking at as a future improvement.

I would love to know if this was a feature, how would you use it and what would you use it for? This would be helpful to capture as well.

Have a wonderful day!

April 30, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

I would like to see this, too. I'd use it to contact those who are not using the directory to help them get activated.

May 8, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterLinda Reed

I would also be interested in having this feature to allow follow up with users that have not activated their accounts. Thank you.

May 9, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterDoug

This would be very helpful.

May 21, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterSteven

This would be useful for our church, too. Statistics such as how often the directory is accessed will help us know how often people are using the tool. Great way to support the church's continued use of the software.

June 1, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterNancy

It would helpful to know how many of our members have gained access to the ICD. It would also be interesting to know how often our directory is accessed by our membership, for example, members logged in X times/month would be a nice report to have available.

June 22, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterWilliam

I too would be interested in this option

August 11, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterRobert Mills

This wouldn't need to be a pretty report. Simply a csv export with the date our directory was accessed and by what email address would be helpful.

August 15, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJane W

Ditto! We're finding that many people are getting hung up on creating a login so are simply not using the directory. Since *this* is our member directory, we want to be sure people are able to access it. Knowing who is and who is not using it will help to provide individual assistance. On the stewardship side, if this is not beneficial for the bulk of our congregation we need to explore other options.

August 15, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterTeresa

+1 from me. I want to know who all has access to the directory, and who doesn't. As a PP mentioned, this is going to be our primary directory, and I need to make sure it's getting used as intended.

August 22, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJoyce

I agree, this would definitely be a useful feature as we have no way of knowing who is using it and who might need help setting it up.

August 24, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterLeeann

This would tell us if this directory is working. If people are not signing up, it is not meeting the need. How else can we know if the directory is being utilized?

August 28, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterSteve

We want to know how many people are using the app and online directory. This will help us to determine if we should stop printing the directory. Please provide an option to see how many members access the directory (through app or online) and the last sign in date.

Thanks.

September 3, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterB Thomas

I think this is a great idea too. We have a lot of older members who have smart phones but may never load the app without a little push, so if we knew who has installed it and who hasn't, it would be a great help. We are doing everything in our power to keep printed copies to a minimum.

September 25, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterM Curley

Yes, this would be very valuable information since we are trying to use this app as our only directory!

September 26, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterBecky P