Forum > Stats on app downloads / usage

Is there a reporting feature where we can know who has downloaded the app and are using it for our church??

April 23, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterLinda

Hi Linda!

This is currently not a feature to view who has downloaded or is using the app. We do have this down to look at in the future though. I would love to know how you would utilize this feature.

April 23, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

We would want to know which members having downloaded the app and are using it. If they haven't downloaded, we would want to assist them.

April 24, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterLinda

I would agree with Linda. We are fairly new to using the program and it would be nice to know how many and who is using the app. Some have required assistance and it would help identify users that most likely would use it, but haven't yet started using it.

April 24, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterDoug

Is there any way you can send us a report of emails in our account that have downloaded the app?

May 8, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterLinda S

Hi Linda!

Not at this time -- it is however on our roadmap to add user statistics in the future. Have a terrific day!

May 9, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

Do we think this feature can be added at this point? to get to know the utilization stats?

Thanks.

October 10, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterAlex

Yes, please. Knowing who is utilizing would be wonderful. Even knowing who has created a password would be helpful.

October 11, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJane

Yes please! It would be really helpful to know which email addresses have registered. We've just moved to ICD, and I have no idea how many people have actually registered for it yet.
Thanks!

October 15, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterStephanie

Showing utilization of the apps is pretty high up on the improvements roadmap, but it is behind the current initiative that will allow for more than one admin, members to submit updates to their information as well as a better staff experience. So I don't think we will get to it within the next 12 months. We might, but we can't promise that.

Have a terrific day!

October 15, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.