Forum > Updating the Directory

Are families able to update their own contact information using the app or when they logon to their account? Or is this something that the administrator has to do?

April 11, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterChristine

Hi Christine,

Currently the administrator needs to update the family contact information.

April 12, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

We would love to see this feature added ASAP!

May 1, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterBilly K.

We hear you, Billy! We know it would save a good bit of time for the administrator. It is very high on our road map once we get to the Administrator website.

Amy
Instant Church Directory Team

May 1, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterAmy C.

I would like to see the "option" for members to update themselves. Personally, I prefer to do them myself. It helps me keep the Pastor up-to-date on any changes.

Thank you,
Kimber

May 2, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterKimber

Members ability to change information needs to be an OFF/ON option if we allow general members to update the information in the directory. I would like to see GROUP LEADERS able to update thier Group Page but I would want to see WHO made any changes to the group and for that matter general member changes. ( some parents do not want to post their children’s email or cell number but thier child will ask me to do it for them) I have time to add and change but no time to rebuild a directory for 1000 plus members. I want to see AP Analytics as to who uses the AP, who has signed on, signed up and when ASAP.

May 3, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJeff