Forum > Calendar request

Request for calendar. Activity show past events. Would like something to show future events.

April 9, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterRicardo

I would also like to see a calendar page. Please

April 10, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterMary

Agree, a calendar would be very useful. Even if not a full-fledged calendar, a method to access google calendar would be enough.

April 12, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterB Thomas

Thank you all for posting out on wanting a calendar feature. I want to understand where and how you would want to use this feature so I can document is for the team. Would you want this to be on the app or through the website view, or both? Thank you!

April 12, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

A calendar on the phone app would be nice for us. We currently use Google Calendar which is linked from our church website. having a calendar or ability access a calendar URL from the app would be great.

April 18, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterB Thomas

A calendar would be just nice. With the app but also to be able to get over to the Iphone calendar.

Another feature on the app would be very helpful, if you could track visitations and make a short note of the visit that someone made.

April 20, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterG. Alex

A calendar would be super useful.

May 5, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterMarcia

A calendar on the phone app would be nice for us. We currently use Google Calendar which is linked from our church website. having a calendar or ability access a calendar URL from the app would be great.

May 16, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterLinda