Forum > New iOS Apps

The new iOS app with groups information is great. Couple of things I liked better about the old interface.
1. The Staff pages: The old style showed the whole screen of staff members. Current app has only space to display 1 1/2 staff info. 3/4 of the screen is static with church info. This is not helpful.
2. The Church Info page: It is missing in the new interface. Instead, the photo shows up on the main page and the text info shows up along with the staff. I liked it better when the info was all on one page. Maybe you can improve the current interface by making the text available when we click on the photo from the main page instead of taking space out of the staff page.
Thanks for making improvements to the phone app.

April 8, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterB Thomas

Also on #2, the phone and email address on the cover page used to be clickable, now they are not.

April 8, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterB Thomas

Good Morning, B Thomas,

Correct -- the phone and email addresses on the staff pages are not clickable. We've actually never programmed them to be clickable -- but some devices were converting them to links. As we've tightened down the code to be more stable, very few devices (if any) are converting them anymore. We have plans to make these clickable in the future after we make some updates to the Admin Website. Thanks for your feedback!

April 10, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

The new app on my IPhone 7 will no longer allow me to hold down on the cell number and give me the option to 'text msg, or call'. I used this feature a whole lot and most of our members do also. Will this be fixed? Now when you hold down on the phone number, it allows you to call or copy it. The change in this feature is very inconvenient to me. Since I am a Church secretary, I constantly use this text feature to contact members, especially those who will be serving on Sunday's.

April 10, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterAva Storie