Forum > Groups not updating on Directory

I have added many groups within the Instant Church Directory and when it prints out, it continues to print out the title on a blank page. I must print each page individually in order for it to show all of the changes. Is there something I am not doing correctly. Makes for double work when printing directories.

April 5, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterKay Robinson

Hi Kay,
Before answering, I want to be sure I understand what you are experiencing. You have added groups and have tagged members or families to the groups. You generate the directory and see a Subdirectory PDF for each group (under Step 8. But when you go to print one of the Subdirectories, it only prints the title on the first page. Is that the problem you are experiencing?

If so, does the PDF look OK on screen with the title and names on the same page? Before you print, can you "preview" and see what the printer is going to print and does that look OK?

The last thing to check would be if the PDF is opening in a browser... some browsers view & print PDF's differently. If you are viewing & printing the PDF from a browser, there should be a "download" or "save' link in the upper right. Once you download the PDF, open it in Adobe Reader and try to print from there and see if that resolves for you.

If not, any additional details you can give would be helpful.

Amy
Instant Church Directory Team

April 5, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterAmy C.

Sorry for the delay in answering this. Was out ill. When I go to step 7, I change the date to the current date, Check both boxes and then generate the directory. When I go to step 8, I click on download full directory. When it prints out I get only a title on the subdirectories. None of the members of the groups show up. If I click on each subdirectory and print them separate, the title and everyone in the group prints out.

April 26, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterKay Robinson

i wanted to let you know that I regenerated the directory, downloaded it and saved it to the computer. I opened it in Adobe Reader and the pages are still blank in the full directory.

April 26, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterKay Robinson

Hi Kay!

We would love to help you further with this. Please give us a call at 1-800-992-2144 so we take a look at it with you OR you can email us at support@instantchurchdirectory.com - include your account number and the above issue you're having. Thank you!

April 30, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.