Forum > Hide "Groups" button in iOS v2.0 from members?

It would much more intuitive and user-friendly for our members if we could hide the "Groups" button from the home screen in the iOS2.0. We don't use groups or the staff page, and I'm concerned about members getting lost trying to navigate to the main page with the list of family contact info. Would anyone else use a "hide" feature for the groups button?

April 5, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterAbby Harrell

hiding the 'Groups Button' would be good.

April 6, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJeff Tuley

I will agree with the other previous posts. It would be nice to have the option to hide the additional choices (groups, staff, etc). Thank you for a great product.

April 6, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterDoug

I agree completely. That would be very helpful for those of us who don't want to use or explain groups to members.

April 9, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterCatherine

I agree. We don't put groups in so it's just confusing. Being able to choose what's shown would be good.

April 11, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterLacey

i disagree. the groups for our church is very important. I think that if groups are not used then leaving them off the iOS version would be ok, but only if groups are not used. everyone at our church is very excited about the use of groups. Please do not remove the groups from iOS version.

Thanks,
Joe

April 24, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJoe