Forum > Birthday Enhancement¬†Features

I would like to request the ability to hide or show the year on birthdays. We frequently need to see the ages of church members for different programs we offer to children, youth, seniors, etc. and we need to be able to see the year of birth in order to know the ages. If we had the option to show/hide the year, then those who wish to not show the year would still be able to be kept private.
It would also be nice to have the option of showing birthdays in the family roster in the printed directory. I know the birthday pages (listed by month) are included in the printed directory but it would be nice to look at a family roster and see the birthdays listed there as well.

Thank you for considering these additional features.

March 6, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterRose C

I agree!
Please add the option to show/hide Birthday YEAR and also Anniversary Year

March 6, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterKathy V

Hi Rose and Kathy!

I documented your input for our team on adding a feature that would have the ability to hide/show the anniversary and birthday years. Thank you for posting out!

March 7, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

When editing family information there is a spot to document the birthday year. It is noted that this is not required, but if this information is filled out will it show anywhere else? Thanks!

May 3, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterMary R.

Hi Mary!

Currently, the birthday YEAR is currently only for internal use. The year will not show up for members to see on the app or in the directory. Have a great day!

May 4, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.