Forum > Pastor Letter, Activities

I was wondering how come the pastor's letter and the activities don't show up on the App? Why couldn't there be a link to those things as well?

February 23, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJanine

Hi Janine! This isn't a current feature, but we do have it down on our improvements list to look at in the future. Thank you for posting out:)

February 26, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

Will there be another Tab added for the second Pastor to added his information?

February 28, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterSandra

Hey Sandra,

We have down on our improvements board is to look at adding custom pages or tabs that could be added to the directory. I am adding your comment to the list as well for our team. If there's anything else you'd like to add let me know. Thank you!

March 1, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

Joy Community Church would like to see our Pastor's letter on the cover page along with our logo. We currently have our logo on the cover page on the app.

There is plenty of room for the letter right below the logo . We would so appreciate ICD's help in accomplishing this. Hopefully it is not a difficult change to achieve. The church members would like to see it in the online version of our directory, we do not want a printed book at this point.

Anyone out there that would like this same feature let us hear from you to assist us with getting this software update completed in a timely matter.

Thanking ICD for all their hard work and support. Please respond to my email above.

Jackie NuDelman Administrator

March 21, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJackie NuDelman

We too want this letter available through the app. Also as a reminder, we'd like a way to name it something else besides "Pastor", as we use the term "Minister". Thanks.

March 22, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterSteve Clark