Forum > Multiple Admin Login's

It would be super useful if we could have more than one admin username/password for managing the account. Our church is not thrilled about the idea of people sharing passwords and this is a horrible practice, however it is an awful lot to expect one person to full admin duties all the time.

Is this something we can expect to see future?

November 16, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterKim

Hi Kim!

We know this would be a helpful feature and we do have this captured to take a look at in the future. I have also added your input for the team as well. Knowing what would benefit you the most helps us when picking things up for improvements, so thank you for posting out. Have a terrific day!

November 17, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

I would like to see this too

November 17, 2017 | Unregistered Commentercarol

I would add my amen to this request! It would be quite helpful!

December 20, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterJordon LeBlanc

Our church would also like to have that feature!

December 21, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterBecky P

Yes! Please! Multiple Admin accounts would be great!

December 21, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterCheryl

This is a MUST have for our church!!

January 3, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterLori Alaways

Yes - multiple admin logins for a team to manage the directory would be helpful to have and better practice than sharing logins.

January 4, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterSoph

This item is also very important to our church and would appreciate you placing it as a priority.

January 9, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterMike

I agree. Multiple Admin logins would be wonderful! My alternate solution is to create a generic "Directory@" email account and link the admin account to that. The added benefit is that people can send their change of address/picture info to that account as well so that it doesn't need to change if our admin person does.

January 10, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterPastor Chris

Also would be beneficial for our church as more than one admin person and we prefer to have individual logins. Thanks for considering.

February 9, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterSoph

Our Church would like to have multiple admins as well. PLEASE add this feature!

February 9, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJames

Just signed up our church today. Was very surprised the app doesn't already allow for multiple admin users.

February 18, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterEd S

Multiple admin log ins would be very helpful. When do you think you would consider this option? And if you do, would you cap the amount of admins?

February 18, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterLucy Calvachio

Rule is: if one person asks for something at least ten others would like it as well. So, please add this feature as a new user/church we are shocked its not integrated already.

February 18, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterPhillip

We do have this high on the improvements board but we'd love to know how this will help you. Can you please share why you want multiple admin logins? Is it so each admin can have their own password to remember? Or is there another reason for wanting multiple admins? Thank you so much!

February 19, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

Everyone should have a backup and no one should have to share passwords. I did all the data input, photos and everything for our church directory. It would be nice to designate another admin so if something happens and a new family needs added or something, I don't have to be the only one to do it. Plus my church is fairly small, I can't imagine someone from a very large Church having to be the sole admin.

February 19, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterKimberly

+1 for Multiple Admin logins. The idea of sharing login info and passwords is a big no-no for anyone these days when it comes to cyber security, etc. Corporate, personal, or church world, everyone pretty much discourages shared logins these days.

March 3, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterMark B

Would like multiple admin accounts - at least 3 for our church. We do not like to share passwords either.

March 10, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterB Thomas

Has this been addressed because we are doing the 30-day trial period and this is definitely a downside to this program. Multiple admins also provides a checks and balance aspect. Sharing a username and password is not feasible.

April 25, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterHolly

Hi Holly!

I really wish I could say we are working on this now! Multiple admin logins is high on our roadmap of improvements, but we do not foresee picking it up before late summer. And we can't guarantee you it will make it into this year's improvements, but we will try! Have a terrific day!

April 26, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

Had I known this wasn't possible we would not have selected this product. Sseems so obvious I just assumed it was possible to have multiple editors.

April 30, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterBrad M.

I add my desire to see this added also. Thank you.

May 5, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterMarcia

This would be very helpful

May 16, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterDariff

In addition to Multiple Admins it would be great to give permission for LEVELS OF ACCESS per Admin. You really don't want "All Admins" to have access to ALL account info; ie: payment info,

One Admin log in for FULL ACCESS and one level to edit/add content. My .02.

Thank you for your consideration.

May 18, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterKarla