Forum > Want to track useage report

We would like to know how many are actually using the directory

August 8, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterDonna Beaderstadt

Hi Donna! Unfortunately, there is currently not a way to view members who are using the app and syncing with the directory. This is something we have down to look at adding in the future, depending on how many requests we get for it.

If you have specifics on what you would like to track or see, please feel free to post out and I'll also add those notes for our team! Have a great day!

August 9, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

This feature would very much be appreciated by our church.

August 9, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterSandra

We are wanting to know how many people in our congregation are taking advantage of this tool. We aren't really trying to do extensive tracking, just want to know if it is being used!

August 9, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterVicki

We also would love to know if our members are taking advantage and would find that data extremely helpful. Not a lot of detail needed, just a simple number so we can measure how useful our church feels it is.

August 25, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterJessie Y

It would be helpful to us to know how much this tool is used as well!

August 29, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterDebbie

Agreed.

September 21, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterTim

The most helpful thing for us would be to know who has downloaded the app. Then we could target the ones who haven't.

October 2, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterLacey

Agreed.

October 5, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterSandi

I agree with Lacey

October 12, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterMike

I also agree that this should be a feature and is an important one to have. If the church is paying a membership fee to utilize this application, it's important to have metrics to back up our purchase. Metrics that would be important for us include the number of members you have actually signed up for an account and the number of views/logins. This will allow us to get a measure of how often people are utilizing the application/website and if we want to renew our membership in the future.

October 13, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterLynn

Thank you all for your input on this feature. I have added all of your comments for our team as we look into the future improvements to make. Thank you so much!

October 16, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

I agree that having a metric of usage, hits, and open would be helpful on the application/web-browser side to back up a renewed subscription. If as admins we could also see which families/emails have connected accounts so we know who might need help in the initial setup/help us track our users (if a family has left the church or been deemed inactive)

October 19, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterMycah

Would also like to know who was actually utilizing the app at our church. It is a lot of work to do and would be helpful to know who is actually using it and if info is correct or not on the pages. thank you.

October 23, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterTeresa

We would like to know who is using this app as well.

Please advise.

October 25, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterLisa

I agree with Mycah. Especially, targeting those who may have issues with downloading/setting up their accounts.

November 3, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterEileen

We would love this feature too!

November 4, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterJadi

Definitely need the ability to track users!

November 9, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterShelly

Agree 100%. Metrics are super important when justifying the benefit of the program.

November 16, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterKim

I will add my name to the list of those who would like usage statistics for the directory.

November 19, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterC. Lovings

Ditto to all the above reasons it would be incredibly helpful to be able to track how many and who has downloaded and is using the online directory feature.

November 28, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterKathy Fox Powell

Our church would like this option as well

November 29, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterStephanie

I want to add my name to the list of people that would love to see this!

November 30, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterRachael

I would like to add my name to this list as well!

December 14, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterLee Wimberly

Agreed, we absolutely need this type of report

December 17, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterBill