Forum > Unsubscribe/Re-subscribe

If someone decides they want to "unsubscribe" from the e-mail broadcasts that go out, how do they then re-subscribe? Or how can the Administrator tell their subscription statues (are they unsubscribed or resubscribed)?

March 9, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterCara Gaehring

Hi Cara! There is currently not a way to tell the subscription status. If someone has clicked unsubscribe, but wants to resubscribe, they will need to contact you. From there, you'll contact us with your account number and the member's email address and we'll get it taken care of. I hope this helps!

March 10, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

The answer does help! It's not a simplistic as I had hoped, but at least it gives me the action steps taken! Thank you for your quick reply!

March 10, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterCara Gaehring

I would strongly suggest that an admin available function is added to the system to allow that admin to manage this process.

May 22, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterLee Hauenstein

Thank you for your input Lee! I know this would be an extremely helpful feature. We've captured it for our team to take a look at for future improvements.

May 23, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

I agree that it would be very helpful in allowing the administrators to see who is unsubscribed or not. One reason we wanted this directory was to be able to send emails to our whole congregation. If people unsubscribe, but there is no way for us to remember who has done this, some may miss out on timely communications. We use distribution lists now, but we are hoping to use this in place of that in the future. If we could see who is unsubscribed, then we could reach out to them through other methods or have important communications come from another account so the receive it. Thanks.

April 12, 2018 | Unregistered CommenterRyan Edwards