Forum > Update Info on the Directory

Anyone figured out how to get the member to update their own latest information without going thru Admin only?

June 21, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterCharles

Hi Charles,
It is not possible to allow members to update their own info. You need to do it through the admin only.
-Jeff

June 21, 2015 | Registered CommenterJeff Widmer

thx for the answer, I also have issue with member logging and try to update the password, it is showing error even after check for all the restrictions on the password creation.

thx

June 23, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterCharles

Hi Charles,
This might be a good item to ask Instant Church Directory Customer Service. Just drop them an email at service@instantchurchdirectory.com explaining the problem and they should be able to help you out.
-Jeff

June 25, 2015 | Registered CommenterJeff Widmer

While it is not possible today, is there a plan in the future to allow members to edit email and phone number?

July 6, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterMike

Hi Mike,
It is something that has been considered but not something that is getting worked on right now.
-Jeff

July 6, 2015 | Registered CommenterJeff Widmer

I also would like to see this feature added - similar to how we have people submit their own picture for approval, would be great if people can submit their own information for approval - I wouldn't want to have them submit and change without approval - but similar to the way we do pictures would be great!

June 19, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterKen Holley

yes, i agree with Ken, this is a must have requirement for most of the users

June 21, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterThomas

I'd at least like to see a "report to admin" option, so that if as the admin, I let a typo go unnoticed, the user can report it to me through the app/website.

June 25, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterKatie

This is my first time working with this program, and I have never "seen" a completed, printed directory. I can not visualize what it will look like, especially the Activity page...well all of it actually. Could you do a video in the tutorial section, and actually show a completed, printed book? One that is perfectly done! It
would help me tremendously!

September 7, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterNancy Harper

Hi Nancy!

If you copy and paste the following link into your browser,

you'll find a sample that shows both family layout options. The Activity Pages start at page 23!

https://promotions2.comresources.com/printads/churchdirectory.pdf

Thank you!

September 9, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.

Following up on Katie's comment. Is a report to Admin option being considered so that members can alert Admins for any correction within the system itself.

September 12, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterGabe

Katie and Gabe -

Thank you for your comments on having a "report to admin" option. I have added this for our team when looking at adding future features. Thank you!

September 13, 2019 | Unregistered CommenterJody H.