Forum > Member Roster Second Address Line?

It would be so nice if at least two lines were provided for the mailing address so you have a line for foreign addresses and the name of Nursing homes and Assisted Living, in addition to the address.

January 11, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterCheryl

We occasionally have had requests for a second address line but not enough to go ahead with it. Please continue to reply to this thread if a second address line is very much needed.
-Jeff

January 15, 2014 | Registered CommenterJeff Widmer

I would love to have the option of a 2nd address line. I use it when I have someone in assisted living or a care facility.

Thanks, Jill

January 22, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterJill Noble

2nd line also needed for people on missions, especially International.

January 30, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterKathy Vinson

I use a second address line all the time for people with both a physical address and a PO Box.

February 3, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterMary

We have just begun to enter/verify our information and have found it would be helpful to have a second address line

February 17, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterBarb

A second address line would be most helpful as mentioned above as we also have people is assisted care facilities and missionaries.

February 18, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterKathy Gerry

I would like a second line. Some of my people have different mailing addresses and home addresses. Right now I'm cramming them on the same line.

February 18, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterStephen Barkley

Stephen, what I do for people who have both a home and mailing address, is I put the mailing address in the Additional Details section. That prints when you print your directory.

February 18, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterJill Noble

Really need a second address line for members in facilities and also those living with loved ones who need a c/o line.

February 19, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterShirley Glover

Yep. Second line. Great.

February 19, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterPaul

Would love to have 2nd address line, but know how to add extra info my just using the town for it, and then place the town, st, and zip all in the zip field.

February 20, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterScott

Yes. Need 2nd line. It would speed up entrys. Now craming extra names and addresses, po boxes, etc into the city & state boxes.

February 20, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterJan

Yes, I have to agree a second line would be most helpful for assisted living residences and mobile home parks as well as winter resident addresses in addition to local address.

February 23, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterMarina

Would definitely like a second line as I have numerous people with PO boxes and also want assisted living residences listed.

February 25, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterRuth

This thread has taken two directions. I definitely see the need for a second address line for assisted living facilities, trailer parks, etc.
For listing a second address such as mission or summer address, I use the Additional Details for that address. It shows on both the PDF and mobile device.

March 15, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterJim

We are in a rural community with many individuals having separate mailing and physical addresses. We also have the need to specify names of assisted living residences, as well as mailing to someone in care of another. At a minimum, multiple "address" lines are required. It would be helpful to have two address lines, city, state, and zip code each for mailing and for physical addresses.

October 10, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterKevin

I don't use it now, however I could put Apt. Number on that line as well as other things already mentioned by other posts.

October 10, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterJeffrey Weir

I too would like to see a mailing address section. I currently use additional remarks. The down side to this is that you can't use a "return Key" between sections of the address so it displays nicely in the directory. When using additional remarks you have to string all the info together so it will export the complete address in the export file option.

October 11, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterHarry

A second address line would be VERY helpful. We have many people that have P.O. Boxes which is where they need to get their mail. BUT, we need their physical address as well to visit, to send flowers or to help them. Currently I put mailing address in the directory and use the additional information area to put their physical address.

October 11, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterC. Lynn Lenahan

Yes, it's needed. Thanks Jeff

October 13, 2014 | Unregistered CommenterPhil R

We would love to have a second address line for things such as apartment numbers, box numbers, etc. Thanks for the consideration!

January 9, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterJ. Fuqua

Second address line would be excellent!!! Especially since our church is right across from a nursing home...

January 9, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterDouglas White

We are just beginning to put together our directory and a 2nd address line would be helpful for nursing homes, college addresses, apartment numbers and trailer park addresses. Please consider moving this up on your list of additions.

June 14, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterGena Nyhoff

I would like a second address line for P.O. Boxes and college and nursing home addresses.

July 29, 2015 | Unregistered CommenterDe Tjossem